What is VIECA?
Vietnam International Education Consultants Association (VIECA), a Vietnamese not-for-profit association which represents 15 professional organizations specializing in consulting services for Vietnamese students, seeking to pursue overseas studies, was founded in August 2000 under the auspices of the Vietnam Association for Promoting and Supporting Educational Development in accordance to Decree number 132/QD/HKHVN dated 11 June 2001. VIECA also is an offical member of the Federation of Education and Language Consultant Associations (FELCA).
To promote the mutual understanding, trust and cooperation among international educational providers and Vietnam ‘s overseas study consultants in order ensure the excellent quality of the Vietnamese educational consulting services, strengthening cultural exchanges and the integration into the world of Vietnam in its process of industralization and modernization
- To provide accurate, useful information and assistance to students and others who are interested in studying abroad through education forums.
- To cooperate with education providers inside and outside the country to set up overseas study resources.
- To organize annually international education exhibitions introducing international educational institutions, countries, areas of training, tuition fee… and well reputated consulting agents in Vietnam to maximize the opportunities of obtaining overseas education.
- To set up overseas study scholarship programmes to support Vietnamese students.
- To take part in activities and programmes held by Federation of Education and language Consultant Association – FELCA.