Trong nội dung bài viết này, KISS English tiếp tục share mang đến chúng ta những bài xích luyện giờ đồng hồ Anh lớp 12 theo dõi từng unit. Hãy theo dõi dõi nhé.
Xem ngay lập tức mẹo ghi ghi nhớ câu ĐK loại 1 bên trên đây:
Bạn đang xem: bai tap tieng anh 12 theo tung unit
Video chỉ dẫn mẹo ghi ghi nhớ câu ĐK loại 1 | Ms Thuỷ KISS English
Lớp 12 là quá trình cần thiết nhất của học viên. Vậy nên chúng ta cần thiết chăm chỉ tiếp thu kiến thức nhằm gia tăng kỹ năng và kiến thức trước lúc thi đua ĐH. Trong nội dung bài viết này, KISS English tiếp tục share mang đến chúng ta những bài xích luyện giờ đồng hồ Anh lớp 12 theo dõi từng unit. Hãy theo dõi dõi nhé.
Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 12 Theo Từng Unit (Trắc Nghiệm)
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
1. A. hospital B. mischievous C. supportive D. special
2. A. family B. whenever C. obedient D. solution
3. A. biologist B. generally C. responsible D. security
4. A. confident B. important C. together D. exciting
5. A. possible B. university C. secondary D. suitable
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each sentence.
6. Each of us must take___________ for our own actions.
A. probability B. ability C. possibility D. responsibility
7. These quick and easy___________ can be effective in the short term, but they have a cost.
A. solve B. solvable C. solutions D. solvability
8. John is_____________ only child in his family ví his parents love him a lot.
A. a B. an C. the D. no article
9. According vĩ đại the quấn, John is the most______________ for the position of executive secretary.
A. supportive B. caring C. suitable D. comfortable
10. She got up late and rushed vĩ đại the bus stop.
A. came into B. went leisurely C. went quickly D. dropped by
11. Billy, come and give bầm a hand with cooking.
A. help B. prepared C. be busy D. attempt
12. Whenever problems come up, we discuss them frankly and find solutions quickly.
A. happen B. encounter C. arrive D. clean
13. What are the____________ of that country? – I think it is some kinds of cheese and sauces.
A. drinks B. beverages C. grains D. special dishes
14. Peter tried his best and passed the driving test at the first.
A. try B. attempt C. doing D. aim
15. Where is Jimmy? – He is work. He is busy his monthly report__________.
A. on/ for B. in/ about C. to/ through D. at/ with
16. With greatly increased workloads, everyone is____________ pressure now.
A. under B. above C. upon D. out of
17. We arenot allowed___________ jeans at school.
A. wear B. vĩ đại wear C. wearing D. worn
18. Sometimes I vì thế notfeel like____________ vĩ đại my sibling about my troubles.
A. talk B. vĩ đại talk C. talking D. talked
19. The worker was________ his quấn expected, ví he was offered a raise.
A. more hard-working B. as hard-working than
C. more hard-working kêu ca D. more hard-working as
20. John____________ a respectful and obedient student.
A. said vĩ đại be B. is said C. is said being D. is said vĩ đại be
21. I love__________ films but I seldom find time vĩ đại go the cinema.
A. see B. saw C. seen D. seeing
22. In the last hundred years, traveling___________ much easier and more comfortable.
A. becomes B. has become C. became D. will become
23. In the 19th century, it___________ two or three months vĩ đại cross North America by covered wagon.
A. took B. had taken C. had taken D. was taking
24. In the past the trip_____ very rough and often dangerous, but things__________ a great giảm giá in the last hundred and fifty years.
A. was/ have changed B. is/ change
C. had been/ will change D. has been/ changed
25. Now you_________ from Thành Phố New York vĩ đại Los Angeles in a matter of hours. [not more than]
A. are flying B. would fly C. will fly D. can fly
26. When Carol____________ last night, I my favorite show on television.
A. was calling/ watched B. called/ have watched
C. called/ was watching D. had called/ watched
27. By this time next summer, you__________ your studies.
A. completes B.will complete C. are completing D. will have completed
28. Right now, Jim___________ the newspaper and Kathy dinner.
A. reads/ has cooked
B. is reading/ is cooking
C. has read/ was cooking
D. read/ will be cooking
29. Last night at this time, they__________ the same thing. She___________ and he___________ Newspaper.
A. are doing/ is cooking/ is reading
B. were doing/ was cooking/ was reading
C. was doing/ has cooked/ is reading
D. had done/ was cooking/ read
30. When I___________ trang chính last night, I__________ that Jane____________ a beautiful candlelight dinner.
A. had arrived/ discovered/ prepared
B. was arriving/ had discovered/ was preparing
C. have arrived/ was discovering/ had prepared
D. arrived/ discovered/ was preparing
Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning vĩ đại the original one.
31. They are not allowed vĩ đại go out in the evening by their parents.
A. Their parents vì thế not want them vĩ đại go out in the evening.
B. Their parents never let them vĩ đại go out in the evening.
C. Going out in the evening is permitted by their parents.
D. Although their parents vì thế not allow, they still go out in the evening.
32. Although my parents are busy at work, they tryto find time for their children.
A. My parents are ví busy at work that they cannot find time for their children.
B. Busy at work as my parents are, they try vĩ đại find time for their children.
C. My parents are too busy at work vĩ đại find time for their children.
D. My friends rarely have time for their children because they are busy at work.
33. His eel soup is better kêu ca any other soups I have ever eaten.
A. Of all the soups I have ever eaten, his eel soup is the best.
B. I have ever eaten many soups that are better kêu ca his eel soup.
C. His eel soup is the worst of all soups I have eaten.
D. His eel soup is good but I have ever eaten many others better.
34. She gets up early vĩ đại prepare breakfast ví that her children can come vĩ đại school on time.
A. Despite her getting up early vĩ đại prepare breakfast, her children cannot come vĩ đại school on time.
B. Because she wants her children vĩ đại come vĩ đại school on time, she gets up early vĩ đại prepare breakfast.
C. If she does not get up early vĩ đại prepare breakfast, her children will not come vĩ đại school on time.
D. Unless she gets up early vĩ đại prepare breakfast, her children will not come vĩ đại school ontime.
35. The last time I went vĩ đại the museum was a year ago.
A. I have not been vĩ đại the museum for a year.
B. A year ago, I often went vĩ đại the museum.
C. My going vĩ đại the museum lasted a year.
D. At last I went vĩ đại the museum after a year.
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
Câu 1: A. attract B. person C. signal D. instance
Câu 2: A. verbal B. suppose C. even D. either
Câu 3:A. example B. consider C. several D. attention
Câu 4: A. situation B. appropriate C. informality D. entertainment
Câu 5: A. across B. simply C. common D. brother
Choose A, B, C, or D that best completes each unfinished sentence.
Câu 6: She is a kind of woman who does not care much of work but generally _______ meals, movies or late nights at a club with her colleagues.
A. supposes B. discusses C. attends D. socializes
Câu 7: I didn’t think his comments were very appropriate at the time.
A. correct B. right C. suitable D. exact
Câu 8: You should _______ more attention vĩ đại what your teacher explains.
A. make B. get C. set D. pay
Câu 9: Body language is a potent size of _______ communication.
A. verbal B. non-verbal C. tongue D. oral
Câu 10: Our teacher often said, “Who knows the answer? _______ your hand.”
A. Rise B. Lift C. Raise D. Heighten
Câu 11: This is the instance where big, obvious non-verbal signals are appropriate.
A. matter B. attention C. place D. situation.
Câu 12: They started, as _______ gatherings but they have become increasingly formalized in the last few years.
A. informal B. informally C. informalize D. informality
Câu 13: Children who are isolated and lonely seem vĩ đại have poor language and ________.
A. communicate B. communication C. communicative D. communicator
Câu 14: The lecturer explained the problem very clearly and is always _______ in response vĩ đại questions.
A. attention B. attentively C. attentive D. attentiveness
Câu 15: Pay more attention _______ picture and you can find out who is the robber.
A. vĩ đại B. for C. at D. on
Câu 16: She looked _______ bầm, smiling happily and confidently.
A. on B. forward vĩ đại C. over D. at
Câu 17: What an attractive hair style you have got, Mary! – _______
A. Thank you very much. I am afraid B. You are telling a lie
C. Thank you for your compliment D. I don’t lượt thích your sayings
Câu 18: In _______ most social situations, _______ informality is appreciated.
A. Ø / Ø B. the / an C. a / the D. the / a
Câu 19: What_______ beautiful dress you are wearing! – Thank you. That is _______ nice compliment.
Xem thêm: khi em vươn tay đó chính là đôi cánh
A. Ø / Ø B. the / Ø C. a / a D. the / the
Câu 20: ______ you wanted vĩ đại ask your teacher a question during his lecture, what would you do?
A. As B. As if C. Even of D. suppose
Câu 21: John asked bầm _______ in English.
A. what does this word mean
B. what that word means
C. what did this word mean
D. what that word meant
Câu 22: The mother told her son _______ ví impolitely.
A. not behave B. not vĩ đại behave C. not behaving D. did not behave
Câu 23: She said she _______ collect it for bầm after work.
A. would B. did C. must D. had
Câu 24: She said I _______ an angel.
A. am B. was C. were D. have been
Câu 25: I have ever told you he _______ unreliable.
A. is B. were C. had been D. would be
Câu 26: I told him _______ the word vĩ đại Jane somehow that I _______ vĩ đại reach her during the early hours.
A. passing / will try B. he will pass / tried
C. vĩ đại pass / would be trying D. he passed / have tried
Câu 27: Laura said she had worked on the assignment since _______.
A. yesterday B. two days ago C. the day before D. the next day
Câu 28: John asked bầm _______ interested in any kind of sports.
A. if I were B. if were I C. if was I D. if I was
Câu 29: I _______ you everything I am doing, and you have vĩ đại vì thế the same.
A. will tell B. would tell C. told D. was telling
Câu 30: John asked bầm _______ that film the night before.
A. that I saw B. had I seen C. if I had seen D. if had I seen
Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 12 Theo Từng Unit (Tự Luận)
Fill in each blank with one appropriate word from the box.
biodiversity vulnerable extinct habitat reserves awareness deforestation overexploitation conservation contaminated
1. She has been interested in working with orphans and ________ children.
2. ________ is the most important cause of freshwater turtle extinctions.
3. Many more species potentially will become ________, without gaining public notice.
4. ________ is the variety of plant and animal species present in the natural environment.
5. They developed ________ programs aimed at protecting threatened and endangered species.
6. A ________ is the natural environment in which an organism lives.
7. A number of wildlife _______ have been established vĩ đại preserve endangered species from extinction.
8. _________ is the act of cutting down or burning the trees in an area.
9. The main objective of our program is vĩ đại raise _______ on biodiversity conservation vĩ đại students.
10. When food becomes _________ , it has the potential vĩ đại make you sick.
Complete the sentences with may or might followed by the correct forms of the verb in brackets. If both /wand might are possible, indicate this.
1. ‘Where’s Emma?’ ~ I don’t know. She (be) out shopping, I suppose.
2. If you went vĩ đại bed for an hour, you (feel) better.
3. The painting (not be) a masterpiece, but you’ve got vĩ đại admit that the colours are striking.
4. Do you think Jean (complete) the report by now?
5. The planet Venus (see) clearly in the night sky during this month.
6. My tweed jacket isn’t in my closet. I think my roommate (borrow) it. He often borrows my clothes without asking bầm.
7. Is that John’s car-that just stopped? He (wait) for us.
8. She (not/ dance) very gracefully, but she had a lot of energy and enthusiasm.
9. Jane said that she (go) and stay with her mother.
10. I’ve heard that the newsagents is losing a lot of money and it (close) down.
11. His maths (improve) by the time the exam comes round.
12. Students (not use) the staff siêu xe park.
13. Where’s Jane? I haven’t seen her for weeks. ~ I’m not sure. She (travel) in Europe.
14. Don’t let the children play in this room. They (break) something.
15. If I were in Tom’s position, I (look) for another job.
Complete the following sentences with can, could, be able vĩ đại, may, might, must, need, have vĩ đại. Add not if necessary for a sentence vĩ đại make sense.
1. I feel absolutely awful. I think I __________ have flu.
2. I used vĩ đại _________ lập cập for miles. Now I _________ even lập cập round the block!
3. Let’s be quiet when we go into the baby’s room. The baby _______ be sleeping, and we don’t want vĩ đại wake her up.
4. I _____ swim really well when I was six years old.
5. Although she had a broken leg, she _______ swim vĩ đại the shore.
6. She _______ reserve the seat – there’ll be plenty of room.
7. You ________ have a special licence vĩ đại drive lorries weighing over two tons.
8. Billy, come away from that dog. It _______ bite you.
9. In the United States, elementary education is compulsory. All children _________ , attend six years of elementary school.
10. At my last job, we ________ make any personal phone calls from the office. We ______ use the public Điện thoại tư vấn box in the street!
11. Smoking ________ cause all sorts of physical problems.
12. I ________ phone Steve when I get trang chính. I said I’d Điện thoại tư vấn him last night, but I forgot.
13. Johnny! You ________ play with sharp knives. Put that knife down immediately!
Xem thêm: có thai bao lâu thì đau bụng dưới
14. Guests _______ leave their valuables in the khách sạn safe if they wish.
15. My father gave bầm a letter vĩ đại post. I ________
Trên đấy là những bài xích luyện giờ đồng hồ Anh lớp 12 theo dõi từng unit nhưng mà KISS English mong muốn mang đến cho mình. Hy vọng nội dung bài viết này thích hợp và có lợi với các bạn. Chúc các bạn với 1 trong các buổi học tập hạnh phúc và hiệu suất cao.